National System Office: Livonia, Mich.
Divisional Offices: Trinity Health Division, Livonia, Mich.;
CHE Division, Newtown Square, Pa.
Fiscal Year-End: June 30
Geographic Reach: 20 States
Revenue: $13.3 billion
Community Benefit Ministry: $800 million
Continuum of Care Services
• Senior Care (88 total long term care, assisted, independent living
and affordable housing communities)
• Home Health/Hospice (more than 2.3 million visits)
Regional Health Ministries:
• Allegany Franciscan Ministries, Palm Harbor, Fla.**
• BayCare Health System, Clearwater, Fla.*
• Catholic Health System, Buffalo, N.Y.*
• Global Health Ministry, Newtown Square, Pa.**
• Holy Cross Health, Silver Spring, Md.
• Holy Cross Hospital, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
• Lourdes Health System, Camden, N.J.
• Loyola University Health System, Chicago, Ill.
• The Mercy Community, West Hartford, Conn.
• Mercy Health Network, Des Moines, Iowa*
• Mercy Health, Norton Shores, Mich.
• Mercy Health System of Southeastern Pennsylvania, Conshohocken, Pa.
• Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, Chicago, Ill.
• Mercy Medical, Daphne, Ala.
• Mount Carmel Health System, Columbus, Ohio
• Pittsburgh Mercy Health System, Pittsburgh, Pa.
• Saint Agnes Medical Center, Fresno, Calif.
• Saint Alphonsus Health System, Boise, Idaho
• Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center, Mishawaka, Ind.
• Saint Joseph's Health System, Atlanta, Ga.
• Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, Ann Arbor, Mich.
• Saint Michael's Medical Center, Newark, N.J.
• Sisters of Providence Health System, Springfield, Mass.
• Saint Francis Healthcare, Wilmington, Del.
• St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton, N.J.
• St. James Mercy Hospital, Hornell, N.Y.
• St. Joseph of the Pines, Southern Pines, N.C.
• St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, Pa.
• St. Mary's Health Care System, Athens, Ga.
• St. Peter's Health Partners, Albany, N.Y.
*Mercy Health Network exists pursuant to a joint operating agreement between Trinity Health and Catholic Health Initiatives
*BayCare Health System exists pursuant to a Joint Operating Agreement among Catholic Health East, Morton Plant Mease, South Florida Baptist and BayCare Health System.
*Catholic Health System exists pursuant to a Joint Operating Agreement among Catholic Health East, the Diocese of Buffalo and Ascension Health.
**Allegany Franciscan Ministries and Global Health Ministry are Supportive Health Corporations of Catholic Health East.
About CHE Trinity Health
CHE Trinity Health is the second-largest Catholic health care delivery system in the nation, serving people and communities in 20 states from coast to coast with 82 hospitals, 88 continuing care facilities and home health and hospice programs that provide more than 2.3 million visits annually. It was formed in May 2013, when Trinity Health and Catholic Health East completed their consolidation to strengthen their shared mission, increase excellence in care and advance transformative efforts with their unified voice. With annual operating revenues of about $13.3 billion and assets over $19 billion, the new organization returns more than $800 million to its communities annually in the form of charity care and other community benefit programs. CHE Trinity Health employs nearly 86,000 people, including nearly 4,000 employed physicians. Committed to those who are poor and underserved in its communities, CHE Trinity Health is known for its focus on the country's aging population. As a single, unified ministry, the organization is the innovator of Senior Emergency Departments, the largest not-for-profit provider of home health care services — ranked by number of visits — in the nation, as well as the nation's leading provider of PACE (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) based on the number of available programs. For more information, visit either www.trinity-health.org, www.che.org.